Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Prom 2009


Prom 2009
Originally uploaded by bonniemomof5
Can you believe it? A married couple going to Prom! Boy was it an eye opening experience or rather an experience where you would rather keep your eyes mostly closed.
I learned about the term "freaking." This is a type of dancing where instead of dancing facing each other, you dance as if your backside was glued to your partners front. That's all I'll say about this topic.
Peter went to Prom to take pictures of the event for Alta Loma High School's yearbook. He asked me if I wanted to take pictures but I refused. I was on overload. I've been at home too long out of commission. And, then I was shocked by what I saw.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You both look so nice!!!!!

Quinn said...

Wow, but your prom date is a hottie and I hope he realizes he has one too.

Good Buy Consignment said...

Holy Beard Batman! I can't believe your chin brother - amazing.

Counter