Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Heart Faces - Soft & Sweet Photo Entry

I have been doing a lot of photography lately. Last week I missed entering the contest with I heart faces. Last week's theme was pet week. I have this great shot of Aeron holding one of our chickens. But, I waited a day too long to post. So, this week I am doing it NOW.
Here's is my photo for this week. The theme is Soft & Sweet. Nothing is sweeter than the photo I took last year of Baby Ellie. That was one of the my photography highlights of last year. It was so educational and fun to take Ellie's newborn portraits. I was grateful to her mom for letting allowing me to learn.


Sweet Baby Ellie

3 comments:

Liese4 said...

What a cute smile she has.

Jodie Mae said...

How adorable!!! I love her little smile. So precious!

Unknown said...

Hey! That's my baby. She is cute. I miss her being so small. What a joy and a blessing she is. She has been the light of my life for the last year! Love you baby girl!

Counter